END THE HORRORS AGAINST ROHINGYA CHILDREN
Violence has forced more than 600,000 Rohingya people to flee from Myanmar to neighbouring Bangladesh. More than half of whom are children. Australia needs to do everything it can to stop the violence.
The horrors faced by Rohingya children are almost beyond imagining. Stories of children killed and maimed. Stories of children seeing their parents murdered right in front of them. Stories of children burnt alive in their homes. Stories of children, some as young as 12 years old, gang raped. Morium (pictured, not her real name) is nine years-old, and fled Myanmar with her family when their village was attacked. They are now living in a makeshift camp in Cox’s Bazar district, Bangladesh
We can't stop this ourselves - we need your help to ask the Australian Government to do everything they can to have Myanmar:
- Stop violence in Northern Rakhine State
- Allow full and unhindered humanitarian access to all people in need in Rakhine State
- Permit the UN Fact-finding mission full access to Myanmar
- Support the return of Rohingya refugees to their places of origin in a voluntary, safe, sustainable and dignified manner
- Begin a process to bring perpetrators to justice
Please help us get the message across by signing our petition.